Sunday, November 29, 2009

{Journal.}
Reflection

In the crowd, was shrouding a girl. She sticks into a corner and continuously looks down at her feet. Everyday I would see her pass by my house and walk in the same narrow hallway. With a black cloak at night, she resembles to a ghost that would forever follow you, without notice. She's unknown, invisible, mute. Nobody, except me knew her presence. I have remarked and observed her. Her long bangs kept covering the half of the face area. Her eyes would always stare at the floor. She always keep a cold look when people start watching her. In class, she would solemnly stay at her place. I followed her home. I peeked at the window where I could finally see her entire face. She was smiling.  Her eyes, full of dreams, sparkled. Her whole camouflage act was all gone. She was dancing on her own like any other teenage girl having fun. Why did she never reveal her true self? I stared at my own reflection. The girl I've been trying to know better was myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment