Sunday, November 1, 2009

{Request.}
No Inspiration

I've been trying to find inspirations these days. Ideas just wouldn't come out alone. The sky, grey, the leaves, red, the grass, discolored, isn't this a new season? Cold weather, wind blowing, empty streets... This is how silence reigned. Some cars were passing by, diffusing smoke. Breathing in this terrible air.. I'm trying to escape, run, flee, but still ending up falling into this eternal black hole. That's when you realize that you have no inspiration.. Pitch black...

Wan young's post correction.

2 comments:

  1. This means you must "escape". It's the only way to find inspiration. Try escaping and remembering that you exist here and now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice text ,
    It's exactly what I felt
    two days ago, I just get out of my home
    and well .. I was going somewhere 83

    And i Just felt the cold cold wind on my cheeks, there were no one outside.
    that was kind of strange, new season ..

    but still, i love your writting :3 <3

    ReplyDelete